Donating to our program enables us to continue to produce much-loved arts and cultural happenings for island residents and visitors, nature and art lovers and families. We attract regional and global audiences and contribute to sustainable nature-based tourism on North Stradbroke Island and Southern Moreton Bay Islands.
To make a tax-deductible donation or to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lines' is a Tax Concession Charity and Deductible Gift Recipient which means all donations are tax deductible. We offer donors and sponsors a range of ways to become involved, either with the arts and or environment programs.
GOOD REASONS to support us:
- Be associated with an entitiy with a conscience, one seeking to preserve our planet
- Be relevant locally and globally and engage with an online community
- Invest in ideas, innovation, information sharing
- Be profiled at events colossal in nature that linger long in people's memories
- Align yourself with moments of imagining, beauty and creativity
- It will make you feel good!
The much valued sponsorship of local entities such as Discover Stradbroke quality holiday accommodation, Fishes Cafe, Shane Thompson Architects, Drift Gallery and Gold Cats Flyer have been vital to our organisations continuing work.
We would like also to acknowledge and thank the individuals and organisations that have brought so many people together over the years in celebration of the arts, culture and ecology of Minjerribah, North Stradbroke Island to include North Stradbroke Island Historical Museum, Dunwich State School, Moreton Bay Research Station, Stradbroke Ferries, Reef Check and Healthy Waterways.
Mobile: 0418 729 822